Monday, November 24, 2008

Meet Ellie's Creations


Name: Ellie Fitzpatrick
Store Name: Ellie's Creations
www.elliefitz.etsy.com
What Made You Chose Your Shop Name: Nothing very special behind the name. I opened shop on a whim and so it was the first thing that popped into my head at the time.
Date Shop Opened: Sept. 9, 2008
What You Sell: Right now I have just knitted hats and sweaters. I would like to add some sewing items to that but I need space and time before that happens.
What Made You Want To Start: I really like knitting but didn't always know what to do with my projects. Now I can just make whatever I want and then hopefully someone will fall in love with it!
Your Store in One Word or Phrase: I am not quite sure what it is now but I would like for it to be quaint and lovely!

No comments: